Sunday was a rest day of sorts. Actually now that I think of it there was alot more catching up than originally planned. We went for a ride first thing as the day was getting filled up. We went as far as the athletic track as I wanted to see what state the rings were in. There is a caged one and an open one and the toe board is in place for both. Hooray. This may be another venue for some practise. We called in to the chocolate shop on the way back. This is where I went the day before for the coated ginger but we stayed for coffee this time. It was time for a quick gardening spree when we got back, particularly the rose bush out back and the beds out front. We seem to fill the community green bin everytime. Debbie had time in the afternoon for visiting 98 yar olds in Port Melb and a stack more of the 90+ brigade in the four houses across from us. Phew!




No comments:
Post a Comment