Wednesday, 9 September 2026

Beach Clean No 788

 I am trying to incorporate a more athletic activity into more days of the week than previously, at least for the next nine weeks. I am nursing a tooth today so that's my excuse. It has settled down so I expect I will not be noticing it soon. Dentists are a pain, although the hip pocket pain has been less lately, given that a solid hours work cost me $76.  I did a beach walk with the trusty bag and filled it to the brim. The water is looking clean but it was blowing cool  and with the tide up the wrack was wet. Nothing like a wet wrack. The big item was a huge single shoe. Plenty of lids, papers, rope pieces and one tennis ball.  Some people say good job, others just ignore you and then there is today's lady who was guilted into all sorts of feelings. "I'll bring a bag next time" she says, "I just walked passed all of those papers" she says.  On the way back she goes "I found a bottle and binned it".  Not hard.




No comments:

Post a Comment