Yesterday I retrieved a submerged bag from the water. I think it was briefly viewed in the video yesterday however I stashed it in a bush for another day. Well that wasn't long was it,as I went back for it today. However you can't just pickup one item so the trusty bag was once again filled to brimming with washed up stuff. I can tell you one of the problems fishermen have is that they often loose their footwear. Twice in a row now I have picked up odd shoes and not for the last time. The other main item was a corroded blanket. I can describe the scene. Very early before dawn there is a guy huddled with his blanket out on the Bay. He has lost his shoes and with a coolish breeze is trying to get his feet under the blanket as well, but some how tips it overboard. He reviews the problem and decides to eat all his biscuits, potatoe chips and snickers bars and all those papers end up in the water too. Tell me I'm wrong.
 |
| heron ? |
 |
| black blanket |
No comments:
Post a Comment