There has been a weather change around here with a warm North Easterly for two days. The tide was low again so I grabbed the shot for another beach session. I stayed at the back this time as the wet sand gives the shot a gritty coating. I found the relatively solid grassy patch where I could launch into the dry stuff. There are a lot of washed up sticks and debris as well and that stuff explodes when the shot hits it. The breeze was right behind my trajectory which I think has contributed to my longest throw. These balls are heavy but maybe the breeze can carry them a bit further. The water was very low and very clear so I waded out passed the end of the groyne to check out some of the sponges. The water is still coolish but manageable. I did not go all under.

No comments:
Post a Comment