Monday, 21 September 2026

Beach Clean No734

 The beach walk also doubles as the almost daily activity contribution to my ten week shot put countdown program.  The change in temperature from yeterday's 27° high to today's 12° high was a bit chilly when walking in that colder breeze. However I timed it for a bit of sunshine as well.  I also warmed up with a few shot put run thrus without an actual shot. Maybe I should hide a rounded rock some where nearby if there is a sudden urge to practice the deft of the heft, to glean the know of the throw or just believe in the retrieve of the heave.  The rubbish bag filled up steadily with one can, two bottles, a shoe, rope pieces, small plasctics and papers and my favourite NOT, being three poo bags of which only one was filled. PooBah.




No comments:

Post a Comment