Yes this lemon tree does not have prickles, not even spikes, it has spears. These pointers can pierce your gloves as well. I did an initial attack trying to get the vertical skyscrapers back under control. There are still more to do and will need another go. This time around we will go into the centre to cut out the chaff so to speak. There is a lot of spindly green growth and old growth in a crowded under carriage. I put 12 lemons out the front yesterday and one couple took eight of them. The older one goes "These are grapefruit." I have another 30 lemons now but have only put half out. I need to recover from the puncture wounds. How do possums avoid getting stabbed? I notice they have only been gorging on fruit they can reach from the fence.
![]() |
| sharp |


No comments:
Post a Comment