Wednesday, 12 August 2026

Travel Day

 At the risk of canceling my fourth straight airplane flight in a row, for some reason I was doing the remote check in for the airline flights. I have not done this before and there is a question there that blatantly wants to know how you feel. I have had a runny nose  for three nights with bad sleep to go with it. My head has been sore but I answered no to being sick. I mean define sick, like throwing up sick, so I answered no. The entire day was spent getting here and I made it in one piece. So now I have get with the program. We have found our room after negotiating the lock boxes. The aircon works but we have no parking space in this building, so no phasements.



1 comment:

  1. The apartment is comfortable and the balcony, essential. Not a great view, but for a last minute booking it's fine.

    ReplyDelete