Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Expedia infiltration

 I have always wanted to try the Wotif travel site. I have generally booked and arranged trips months in advance and it seemed like a good time to try this as we are genuinely wanting to selvage something out of the shambles that the appendix left of our last effort.  So I found a place on there that was available and booked it. I think the original idea of advertising cancellations and last minute deals on here has gone out the window.  Microsoft have taken over.  The apartment host sends me messages via VRBO which do not work. I click on those links and get sent to the STAYZ website which I have used in the past. This tells me this trip info is blocked on this website. They suggest using the phone app. The VRBO app will not install and the other two apps have no info, so we are back to old fashioned emails.  Since when have emails been old fashioned.



No comments:

Post a Comment