Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Beach Clean No 299

 The very last thing before leaving our hotel room last week was to weigh the bags. Using a hand held device to awkwardly lift a 20kg bag so it floats free is a tricky thing. After 10 days of activity I did not do it so well and gave my back a tweak that hurt. I have spent three days nursing it and to add to the mess my teeth started spiking up thru my head. This lasted 24 hours and the dentist said a nerve has died and that was the death throes you were feeling. He says he can try saving the tooth by taking the nerve out. In the meantime I have tested my back by picking up some beach junk.  The first item was a large frayed rope coil that half filled my bag.  There was another kindred bag man down there with two bags that he filled. This was good as I did not want to do that much bending. There was also a slab of pressed cabinet board but I left it there for another day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment