This area is so quiet at night. When possums scurry across the roof they will always wake you up. At least they are not lingering. They have a destination. Rats are a different story. They are trying to make a home. It has happened from time to time but never has it been above the bedroom. Two nights ago it was the ensuite and last night it was even closer. Constant chewing, gnawing and wrestling with some nice silvery material to line the nest. A well aimed ugg boot seems to quieten the ruckus. I got into the roof cavity this morning. I did not even have to climb all the way up. Right in front of the hatch cover is a scat line showing a rodent roadway. I neatly applied a row of rat nap to become a scat trap. At the same time I launched a throw sack towards the ensuite area. Now I need to catch some zzzz's.
 |
| rat scat |
 |
| this reminds me that heater needs maintenance |
No comments:
Post a Comment