Thursday, 14 May 2026

62kg to Community Produce

 There was a bit more urgency in getting the olives down this time around due to a looming trip right in the middle of olive plucking.  I gave it a final go this morning which brings the grand total to 62kg. I was flagging a bit quicker after each session, ie one session per day for eight days. This is a record total and I would say there is at least another 8kg still on the tree but high out of reach. I could try the old rake them down system but walls and fences and spouting are all crowding the landing zone.  We got this lot to the community produce garden so they should be able to share them out.  The next thing is getting the tree trimmed sometime over Winter.  We have previously paid for this but will try it ourselves this time.


Fog Picker

Help yourselves


No comments:

Post a Comment